With 5.2 MMTs of Marine Fuel supplied, we are India's leading bunker supplier. Previously, operating as Chemoil Adani Pvt Ltd we bring more than 7 years of bunkering expertise supported with the infrastructure strength of Adani Group which has helped us in offering bunkering services at Indian Ports.
Project Details & Milestone
Fuel Oil handled
Market Share in India
Volume CAGR(B2B Business)
- India's leading Physical Bunker supplier
- Supply bunker at all major ports in India
- Market leader in the India with market share of 41%
- 75,000 MT Capacity of Dedicated Tanks
- Own 2 world class, Shell approved and India's Biggest Barges (AEL I & AEL II)
- Served 750+ vessels during the last financial year
- Good relations with suppliers at Fujairah, South Africa, Singapore and West African ports
The infrastructure is situated within premises of Mundra Port and SEZ, owned and operated by Adani Group. Some of its highlights are:
- Dedicated tanks of 75,000 MT for bunkering operation
- Fleet of barges includes 2 world class, Shell approved and India's Biggest Barges (AEL I & AEL II)
- 12 Inch pipeline for supply of bunker at each jetty of Mundra Port
- Pipeline pumping rate of 150 MT per hour
- Dedicated Barge berth for loading of barges
Adani Group Liquid Terminal inside Mundra port of capacity 282 TKL. Out of which 75 TKL has been dedicated to bunkering. These tanks are with heating systems and capable of handling higher viscosity Fuel Oil. More tankages can be allocated as per the requirement. There are two dock lines of 24" and 12" for discharge of Cargo, loading of Barges and Bunker supply ex-pipe.
Our focus on product and service quality as well as on efficient customer service has built our reputation as one of the leading suppliers of bunker fuels in the Indian bunker market. We thus believe that our continuing expansion of service in the Indian bunker market will be met with your highest satisfaction.
|Bunker Fuel Handled|
Products we supply
||India’s Biggest Barges AEL 1 and AEL 2|
|As per specifications of ISO 8217: 2005 (Sulphur Max 3.5%) and supplies are made in compliance with Marpol Annex VI)||3000 MT (Double Hull, Double bottom. Pumping rate of 250 mt per hour )|
Our Supply Network
At present, we are a physical bunker supplier in Gujarat Ports with a world class infrastructure at Mundra Port. Bunker supplies to other Indian ports are made in association bunkering with state owned oil companies. We own and operate fleet of barges of various sizes to match different products, locations and sizes of the receiving vessels.