Adani Enterprises Ltd announces Q4 FY19 Result
- Renewable Generation Business was demerged from AEL and pursuant to that the Shareholders got 0.76 Share of AGEL for each share of AEL
- City Gas Distribution Business was demerged from AEL and pursuant to that the Shareholders got 1 Share of AGL for each share of AEL
Operational Highlights FY 19:
- Coal MDO volume increased by 72% to 12.13 MMT vs 7.04 MMT in FY 18
- ICM volume is 67.45 MMT vs 66.05 MMT in FY 18
- Solar Manufacturing volume increased 11% to 637 MW vs 574 MW in FY 18
Operational Highlights Q4 FY 19:
- Coal MDO volume increased by 90% to 3.68 MMT vs 1.94 MMT in Q4 FY 18
- ICM volume increased by 53% to 24.68 MMT vs 16.13 MMT in Q4 FY 18
- Solar Manufacturing volume increased by 29% to 260 MW vs 202 MW in Q4 FY 18
Financial Highlights FY 19 (Consolidated):
- Consolidated Income from operations increased 12% to Rs. 40,379 crores vs Rs 35,924 crores in FY 18
- Consolidated EBIDTA stood at Rs 2,541 crores vs Rs 2,626 crores in FY 18
Financial Highlights Q4 FY 19 (Consolidated):
- Consolidated Income from operations increased 36% to Rs. 13,237 crores vs Rs 9,767 crores in Q4 FY 18
- Consolidated EBIDTA stood at Rs 943 crores vs Rs. 994 crores in Q4 FY 18
Ahmedabad, May 29, 2019: Adani Enterprises Ltd, (AEL) part of the Adani Group, today announced its results for the fourth quarter ended March 31, 2019.
Financial Highlights (Consolidated):
The Consolidated Income from Operations for the quarter increased 36% to Rs 13,237 crores vs Rs. 9,767 crores for the corresponding period in the previous year. The EBIDTA for the quarter decreased 5% to Rs 943 crores vs Rs. 994 crores in Q4 FY 18. The PAT attributable to owners for Q4 FY 19 is Rs 283 crores vs Rs. 188 crores in Q4 FY 18.
Gautam Adani, Chairman, Adani Group said, “Adani Enterprises continues to focus on incubating businesses of national importance, building second generation infrastructure and utilities. With stable Government and emphasizing policy initiatives paves way for growth opportunities across sectors. Our endeavor is to establish businesses of the future, creating better value for the stakeholders in long term.”
1. Coal Mine Development and Operations (“MDO”)
In MDO business at Parsa Kente coal mines in Chattisgarh, the Company has supplied washed coal of 12.13 MMT to RRVUNL in FY 19 as compared to 7.04 MMT in FY 18, showing an increase of 72%.
The Company has signed Coal Mining Agreement with Andhra Pradesh Mineral Development Corporation for Suliyari Coal Block on 8th March, 2019.
2. Solar Manufacturing
The company has established India’s Largest Solar Cell and module manufacturing unit in Mundra SEZ. The plant has an installed capacity of 1.2 GW fully integrated cell and module manufacturing unit and got operational in FY 18. Q4 FY 19 volumes increased by 29% to 260 MW modules vs 202 MW modules in Q4 FY 18.
In food business, the company has maintained its leadership position with its “Fortune” brand and continues to lead the refined edible oil market with more than 20% market share.
About Adani Enterprises
Adani Enterprises Limited (AEL) is the flagship company of Adani Group, one of India’s largest business conglomerates. AEL is a fast-growing company with a diversified business portfolio comprising integrated coal management and coal mining, solar modules manufacturing as well as edible oil business. Through its efficient, competitive and profitable B2B and B2C operations, the company is enhancing access to basic services such as electricity through timely coal supplies, helping to create a clean environment, delivering quality food grain and providing a healthy cooking medium. In doing so, Adani Enterprises is playing a key role in fostering a better future for the people.
For more information please visit www.adanienterprises.com
Follow us on: \AdaniOnline
Tel: +91 79 2555 6628